Few of us
We don't do flipper or ping-pong. Our calendars are empty so we can think. We think tech. We enjoy building Volument.
Want to work for us? Please contact us.
Volument would not exist without the work of these talented few.
- Andrew Chen for the growth essays
- Andy Rachleff for the product/market fit concept
- Chartbeat for the eye-tracking studies
- Jared M. Spool for the stories around data and UX
- Jim Novo for the importance of recency
- Nielsen Norman Group for all the UX research
- Paul Graham for the slogan “Make something people want.“
- Salvatore Sanfilippo for the right attitude
- Seth Godin for the lessons of modern marketing
- Steve Blank for customer-driven development
- Finland for the free, high quality education
- Berlin for the unique spirit
Thank you for reading this.