Alerts and notifications
Be notified about your campaign- and A/B testing results, or when things go wrong.
Notifications, when implemented correctly, can set you free from manual checking of analytics, and you only view data when you absolutely need it. So when nothing happens, you can relax knowing that things are working as planned. That is: you save time and have fewer things to worry about.
Anomalies Know when things suddenly go wrong, or when something unexpectedly good happens.
Campaign results Get results from your marketing campaigns whenever there are new insights available.
A/B testing results Get results for your page- and site optimization attempts whenever there are new insights available.
Bottlenecks Receive a list of your low-hanging fruits, where you can make the biggest impact with the lowest possible effort.
- Webhooks — for reacting to events programmatically. You can, for example, notify people of your internal management systems.
- Slack — for displaying events to desired Slack channels. You can configure the event types and channels from app-wide settings.
- Email — for receiving personal, HTML formatted notifications
- At most once delivery per notification
- Error handling and retries
- UI for configuring the various channels
- Scheduled digest: the summary of everything
- HTML email rendering for segments
- HTML email rendering for pages
- Personal scheduling