Modern analytics and A/B testing explicitly designed for conversion optimization.
Take any analytics product out there, like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or Heap, and they will all tell you in meticulous detail what's happening. It feels good because every possible thing is can be queried from the database. However, this feeling can fool you:
- Missing insights. Just ask these basic questions: Which audiences generate the most traction? Which landing pages work the best? How good was my latest change on the website? Whatever answer you end up with, it is based on a general data model that is not designed for conversion optimization.
- Too much data. In an ideal world, everyone would know company metrics and understand how their work impacts growth. However, the reality is not quite there: you have hundreds of different views to check out, way too many metrics, and too many opinions on how to interpret the data. It's all pretty confusing.
- Hard to optimize. Optimization is about measuring the impact of changes on the website and acknowledge their success or failure. However, general analytics lacks a functional definition for success. You don't have a clear goal and it takes weeks, even months, to get statistically significant optimization results.
Volument was built to solve this complexity.
- The basis for the user- and project management and access control
- Designing and implementing the user interface
- Make the UI work on mobile devices
- Benchmarking the right technologies for maximum scalability
- Designing the analytics backend for data tracking and aggregation
- Building an (almost) worry-free automated system that scales infinitely
- Generating traction data for market segments
- Generating page engagement data
- Ready for Volument website
- Market discovery
- Page optimization
- Site optimization
- Public beta
- Official release