Data sharing and access control.
This feature offers controlled access to segment- and page data. You can define whether the view is public or whether it can be accessed by selected people. Public views have an optional time-to-live option, which specifies how long the data is publicly available.
Because there are many people who want to know how you are doing:
- Investors: are you making traction or not?
- Team members: how the campaigns and A/B tests are doing?
- Affiliates: how much they have brought to the table?
- Social media: to brag about your achievements
- Rendering of the public links
- Grant public access for a specific time only
- Rendering of individual market segments
- Rendering of individual pages
- Managing users with restricted access