We welcome applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (in the US) or a local tax service/charity commission.
Additionally, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Is not a church, association of churches, or other religious or evangelical organization
- Is not a private school, college, or related organization
- Is not a legislative or political activity organization
- Is not an organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- Is not a private hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organizations
- Is not a private grant-making, independent, or operating a foundation
- Does not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services
Application form for non-profits
If your application is not approved, you’re welcome to apply in the future if the charitable status of your organization changes.